Coordinator of the Phenomenal Woman ProgramPosted on: October 11, 2013
Posted by: Greenhope Services for Women
The person in this position will provide professional skills necessary for the operation and management of Greenhope's Phenomenal Woman Program (PWP). The PWP addresses the issues of women are most at-risk for or are living with HIV/AIDS and other STDs have access to and receive appropriate behavioral health services.
The competitive candidate will have Bachelor's degree or higher in the social sciences or relevant field. A minimum of one year supervisory experience. Strong knowledge of HIV and STDs including their transmissions. Good organizational skills and ability to work closely with the technical assistance consultants. Experience gathering data and generating reports. Knowledge regarding criminal justice institutions including basic protocols and procedures. Experience working with and administering grants.
- Manage day to day activities of Greenhope's Phenomenal Women Program
- Supervision of case managers to assist with obtaining community and on-site resources and provide support services to clients in the treatment programs
- Ensure case managers conduct HIV & STD education workshop including pre and post testing, input data for GPRA and any other data base, complete service plans, etc.
- Integrate HIV and STD Prevention activities within Greenhope's major Treatment Programs
- Coordinate on-site groups and other prevention activities with Greenhope department directors and community agencies
- Work with directors to ensure appropriate client referrals, coordinate case management activities with substance abuse counselors, family and other staff, and ensure PWP department obtain client documentations.
- Monitor, review and ensure timely and accurate reporting for contractual and other funding sources. Audit case management charts periodically to ensure compliance.
- Work with evaluation department and program director to create and maintain reports
- Conduct, attend and participate in on-site, local and national meetings, conferences, coalitions, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Mail cover letter and resume to the attention of Human Resources, Greenhope Services for Women, Inc., 435 East 119th Street, New York, NY 10035, E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 212-996-8638