Executive Administrative Assistant to CEOPosted on: July 1, 2013
Posted by: Alternatives for Girls
Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field and 5 years of administrative work experience required. Proficiency using MS Word, Outlook, Excel, database maintenance, and internet usage required. Effective reasoning, verbal and written communication skills required. Must possess interpersonal skills sufficient to effectively communicate with Board of Trustees, staff and public. Project management experience a plus. Valid Michigan driver's license required.
1. Provide confidential administrative support to CEO in the ongoing operations of the executive office, performing duties assigned, including processing confidential correspondence, reports, scheduling appointments, etc.
2. Coordinate, prepare and distribute materials for the board of directors and select board committees, such as meeting notices, meeting minutes, agenda and supporting information; host and coordinate meetings.
3. Organize and maintain CEO's files and organizational archive files.
4. Coordinate travel arrangements for administrative staff as needed.
5. Handle CEO communications, including mail processing, answer telephone inquiries route calls, mail, and e-mail as appropriate.
6. Staff and/or serve on agency and board committees as assigned.
7. Coordinate CEO's schedule using MS Outlook; set, confirm, reschedule appointments as needed, provide necessary documents to CEO in advance of meetings, etc.
- Work involves sitting for 70% of work time. Ability to stoop and bend to file records.
- Must have reliable transportation and good driving record, as driving errands are sometimes required.
- Position involves the ability to work flexible schedule including weekends, evenings and early morning.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send resumes to:
Stacey Elliott, Human Resource Manager
903 W. Grand Blvd
Detroit, MI 48208
Fax: (313) 361-8938