Director of DevelopmentPosted on: November 8, 2014
Posted by: Planned Parenthood of the Great Northwest
- Commitment to the mission of Planned Parenthood and the Donor Bill of Rights
- Minimum of seven years successful fundraising experience with increasing responsibilities and familiarity will all aspects of fundraising. (Campaign and major gifts, annual giving, events management, online giving, planned giving and institutional giving).
- Proven ability to cultivate, solicit and close five- and six- figure gifts.
- Capital campaign experience strongly preferred.
- Political fundraising experience preferred.
- Minimum of three years management experience. Strong leadership skills with the ability to hire, coach and mentor staff.
- Sophisticated communicator (written and verbal), excellent interpersonal and presentation skills. Ability to successfully partner with a variety of groups including board members, staff of all levels, donors, community-based advocates and volunteers.
- A strong personal code of ethics, including integrity, honesty, accountability, ambition, respect, and commitment to brave conversations—all of which are essential to developing trusting internal and external relationships
- Bachelor degree required. CFRE or ACFRE certification preferred.