Recruitment and Outreach Specialist - LGBT Health ResearchPosted on: October 31, 2014
Posted by: Fenway Community Health Center
- identifying and conducting outreach and education in community spaces where recruitment, research and services can effectively be promoted
- establishing and maintaining positive relationships with community stakeholders
- developing and implementing digital marketing and social media recruitment strategies that reflect institute research needs
- collaborating interdepartmentally on community outreach and educational efforts.
- assisting in navigation of participants through initial stages of research participation process, by conducting protocol specific prescreening activities
- tracking and regularly presenting progress, process improvements and challenges in recruitment meetings
- assisting in retention efforts for enrolled participants
- supporting participants with navigation in the health care and social service system
- working with clients and organizations to get them access to appropriate care/services.
This position will be the lead recruiter for a home-based HIV testing study targeting men who have sex with men and transgender women.